Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 4:57 PM
I AM STILL FEELING VERY DISTURBED AND UNEASY INSIDE. BAH. I NEED TO LET IT OUT. if not i`ll feel worse.
i`m upset not because my bro brought his friends up to play. i told him nicely. and he promised me alrd. yet.. he still brought them up. i don`t like pple to break their promises. and i promised he culd bring them up anytime aft my o lvls. all i need. is fer him to give in to me fer this period of time.
maybe its just too much to ask fer.
its just as though i`m invisible. i don`t wanna try anymore. i won`t sae nithing. byebye.
|
|
Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 4:57 PM
I AM STILL FEELING VERY DISTURBED AND UNEASY INSIDE. BAH. I NEED TO LET IT OUT. if not i`ll feel worse.
i`m upset not because my bro brought his friends up to play. i told him nicely. and he promised me alrd. yet.. he still brought them up. i don`t like pple to break their promises. and i promised he culd bring them up anytime aft my o lvls. all i need. is fer him to give in to me fer this period of time.
maybe its just too much to ask fer.
its just as though i`m invisible. i don`t wanna try anymore. i won`t sae nithing. byebye.
|
|
|
About me
Hiii I’m trix.
Live study work play love
|
|
|