❤ fleeting moments
To catch hold of every moment Make it last.
lately.
Monday, June 30, 2008 at 10:20 PM

So sometimes I get different company for lunch, and I appreciate them all. Cause after 3 months, work has started to become a tad boring with all the routine stuff. And these lunches make my days livelier.
For the month of June, my attendance rate for work was exactly 75%. If it were school I’d probably have to go detention. Anyway I miss school, pretty much.
Past midnight.
We zipped around in rach’s new blue car with jon as driver, getting us all home safely after midnight movies and suppers for 2 Fridays and a Sunday. One Friday night I was already half asleep when I got out of the car. Company was great, nevertheless.
Got a little more of the sun since the bintan trip, but the tan line has not even out yet. haha.
Celebrated mummy's birthday at some thai resturant, and look at the picture below! That's what they use to serve their otah. How unique.