|
Almost, just a fraction of a second. Friday, September 25, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Had i been a fraction of a second faster.. Had i not stopped and watched out for cars even when it was GREEN man for pedestrians and RED for the cars.. I was just an inch closer to getting into an accident earlier this afternoon at newton. I was already ready to cross with my right foot just about to touch the road and.. While the 'beep' sound of the traffic light went off, this car on the right lane just zoomed past the line without utter regard for the traffic light. Shortly, this other car beside it, on the left lane, did the exact same thing. I was THAT close to the car. Stunned, and the next thing i knew, i heard and saw that the green man was flashing away already.
IT WAS GREEN MAN FOR THE PEDESTRIAN, WHAT. Which meant that, no i wasn't dreaming. My senses didn't fail me. The two cars did beat the red light. And that was really a close shave. Shouldn't have gone down to newton at all. This weekend is really, nearly not as awesome as the last.
Hello the weekend that went past, it was so friggin' awesome, come again please? This weekend is no fun. I'm exhausted. Good night, world.
|
|
|
Almost, just a fraction of a second.
Friday, September 25, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Had i been a fraction of a second faster.. Had i not stopped and watched out for cars even when it was GREEN man for pedestrians and RED for the cars.. I was just an inch closer to getting into an accident earlier this afternoon at newton. I was already ready to cross with my right foot just about to touch the road and.. While the 'beep' sound of the traffic light went off, this car on the right lane just zoomed past the line without utter regard for the traffic light. Shortly, this other car beside it, on the left lane, did the exact same thing. I was THAT close to the car. Stunned, and the next thing i knew, i heard and saw that the green man was flashing away already.
IT WAS GREEN MAN FOR THE PEDESTRIAN, WHAT. Which meant that, no i wasn't dreaming. My senses didn't fail me. The two cars did beat the red light. And that was really a close shave. Shouldn't have gone down to newton at all. This weekend is really, nearly not as awesome as the last.
Hello the weekend that went past, it was so friggin' awesome, come again please? This weekend is no fun. I'm exhausted. Good night, world.
|
|
|
About me
Hiii I’m trix.
Live study work play love
|
|
|