|
Current craving Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 12:34 AM
of the moment:


Was telling wanting about pancakes when she said pancakes weren't good and sent me this: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,506385,00.html
Sure they aren't if you're intending to stuff yourself with them.
But..... I just want to eat and enjoy them on a nice warm sunday morning. That will end my whole week nicely, and make me a happy student when school reopens come monday. :)
|
|
|
Current craving
Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 12:34 AM
of the moment:


Was telling wanting about pancakes when she said pancakes weren't good and sent me this: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,506385,00.html
Sure they aren't if you're intending to stuff yourself with them.
But..... I just want to eat and enjoy them on a nice warm sunday morning. That will end my whole week nicely, and make me a happy student when school reopens come monday. :)
|
|
|
About me
Hiii I’m trix.
Live study work play love
|
|
|